Biomes O’ Plenty is a mod that is designed to give players a better Minecraft world to explore, and more of a reason to explore it in the first place. There are a lot of realistic biomes, some fantasy biomes, and other cool things I’ve added to the mod.
The mod also adds some new world types…
- Small Biomes: Basically the opposite of the Large Biomes world type.
- No Parasite: Doesn’t generate the Parasitic Heap biome, for those who don’t want it.
- Realistic: Only generates realistic biomes.
- Fantasy: Only generates fantasy biomes.
- Missing Biomes: Vanilla biomes + 5 biomes that were in previous versions of Minecraft, and 2 meant to represent the taiga and swamp from Beta 1.8: Rainforest, Savanna, Seasonal Forest, Shrubland, Tundra, Boreal Forest, and Lush Swamp
- Seasonal: Will be changed for the current real-life season (For the Eastern United States at least, as that’s where I live).
- Holiday: Will be changed for the current United States holiday season (Halloween, Christmas, etc.)
- Download Biomes O’ Plenty above
- Download ModLoader
- Open minecraft.jar in C:/Users/*name*/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/bin with your archive manager of choice
- Delete the META-INF folder
- Drag the contents from ModLoader into minecraft.jar
- Drag the contents from Biomes O’ Plenty into minecraft.jar
- Close your archive manager and enjoy the mod!