The developer of this mod hated seeing snow in vanilla Minecraft world. He thought it was stupid seeing hot deserts bordering on winter wonderlands, and I have to agree. The contrast between snow biomes and other biomes makes it look a little silly, so this modification changes that. WARNING: Do not install this mod if you don’t want your entire world to be covered in snow. I would recommend installing this on clean Minecraft save so none of your hard work gets covered in snow.
AllSnow Mod Main Features!
- The only feature of this mod is that it will generate a world entirely in snow.
- All biomes will now be winter biomes (except for Oceans of course.)
- It works by lowering the in-game temperature of other biomes, meaning that ice does not melt upon spawn.
- Works with Minecraft Forge and MCPATCHER.
How to use the AllSnow Mod
- To use the AllSnow Mod, you firstly need to install it with Minecraft Forge. Then, start a NEW SAVE and load up the mod. This will create a world generated entirely with snow!
AllSnow Mod Pros and Cons!
- Allows you to play in a world entirely in snow!
- You don’t have to suffer looking at weird biome transitions!
- Works with SMP and client, play with friends!
- There are no faults with this simple mod.
How to install the AllSnow Mod
- First, download the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Then, download the AllSnow Mod.
- Extract the files to your Desktop with WinRar.
- Open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/mods.
- Drag and drop the files into there.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!