Throw out your old bows and arrows, you won’t need them anymore! Arrows Plus overhauls archery in Minecraft.
- 12 new, rare trees that can be used to create powerful bows and arrows.
- Each bow and each arrow has its own special effect! Mix and match to see what you get!
- Old archery system has been thrown out. Your aim is no longer perfect and arrows can be affected by wind. Craft better bows to counter this!
- RPG-style woodcutting experience. You can’t cut down and use a powerful tree if your level is too low.
- Arrows are made using iron shards (4 per iron ingot) instead of flint. Much more convenient.
- Full SMP/LAN support! Install to your PvP server and have a blast! (Literally, sometimes.)
- Open source & fully documented to assist those who want to make their own mods.
- Download and install installer
- Start the new Minecraft launcher, switch your profile to “Forge,” and run the game.
- Exit the game.
- Go to your Start Menu, type %APPDATA%, and press enter.
- In the new window, open the .minecraft folder.
- Download the latest version of Arrows Plus.
- Place the file you dowloaded into the mods folder.
- Run the game and enjoy! Arrows Plus should be listed under the Mods menu.