Oh yeah, I haven’t wrote articles for a long long time already. In the sight of the opening of school, many projects, and awesome friends, I’ve got no time to write anything. Well, right now I’m writing about something awesome. A Minecraft Mod that includes everything in Minecraft in one Mod! BuildCraft Mod enhances everything about fuel and making things run. Not only that thought, BuildCraft Mod adds new and awesome things inside it! Like all those pipes, quarries, and energy makers.
Quite cool eh? Well all those things will help you enhance your same old Minecraft! Some Mods are about changing the Minecraft world, like making you fly, enabling more options to your game. But BuildCraft Mod is funny, it actually creates a whole new system in this game! Adding new energy system and fuel system also new items. All of this together equals a very awesome Mod! Name BuildCraft! Thanks to SpaceToadCraft for making BuildCraft! First of all, their are 4 types of download. The Core, Transport, Factory, and Builders. You need only core to play though The others are just only things to make it fun! All the tons of recipe can be found here
Client – Windows Automatic Installation
Important note – this procedure works on a freshly updated Minecraft. For more complex installation, in particular with other mods, it may be preferable to use the manual procedure.
- 1. Download all the client BuildCraft packages that you want to install.
- 2. Download the Minecraft mod pack installation assistant
- 3. Download the latest BuildCraft mod pack description
- 4. Double click on the file mod_pack_installer.jar. If that doesn’t work, you probably need to install Java, from http://www.java.com/…nload/index.jsp
- 5. Select the pack that you want to install
- 6. You will now see all the files required. You may miss some BuildCraft packages, or some dependencies. Click on the “Download” button to get the files that are missing, and then “Refresh”.
- 7. Once everything is green, the “Install” button should be clickable. Click on it. Let it do the magic!
Client – Manual Installation
- 1. First, install ModLoader
- 2. Then, install ModLoaderMP
- 3. Starting BuildCraft, you will need to install Minecraft Forge
- 4.Get the client packages of BuildCraft that you want to use (see above). Here’s the dependency and content details:
- Core: no dependencies, provides only basic functionalities.
- Transport: Depends on Core, provides only pipes.
- Factory: Depends on Core , provides automatic crafting table, mining well and quarry.
- Builders: Depends on Core , provides land markers and filler.
- Energy: Depends on Core , provides oil and engines.
You should then be familiar with the .minecraft folder containing the minecraft resources. In .minecraft/mods, drop the zip(s) file containing the part of the release that you want to install.
WARNING By default, the Energy mod is set to redstone power. In order to enable the engine powering machines, you will need to change a line in the BuildCraft config file:
More posts of BuildCraft Mod :