Chest Transporter Mod adds a new item to the game: Chest Transporter. This item allows you pick up a chest with content and place it somewhere else. You can also pick up chests from a storage minecart and place it in a normal minecart. But while you have a chest in your inventory, you dig and walk slowlier, have more hunger and can not jump over one block.
It can only be used once and is used to transport a chest and all of its contents to another location. It will not work on any chest besides the vanilla Chest.
Placing the Chest Transporter (with a held chest) in a Bag, Knapsack, or Backpack prevents the player from suffering the debuff effects, as they only affect the player whose inventory contains the in-use transporter. This may be useful for faction raiding in servers.
While a chest is being held in a transporter, it will inflict on the holder Slowness III, Jump boost (-1), Mining Fatigue IV, and Hunger I until the chest is placed.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.