There is now a full release for 1.4.5 wich includes all the new mobs and creative menu support!
Animals & passive
- Raw Porkchop – pig
- Raw Beef – cow
- Raw Chicken – chicken
- Wool – sheep
- Mushroom – mooshroom cow
- Bone – wolf
- Ink Sack – squid
- Slimeball – slime
- Milk bucket – ocelot (its a cat, right?)
- Wooden hoe – villager (only one type)
- Snowball – snowman
- Iron cube – iron golem
- Stone – Bat
- Arrow – Skeleton
- Spider Eye – Spider
- String – Cave spider
- Rotten Flesh – Zombie
- Gunpowder – Creeper
- Diamond – Ender Dragon (works only in Ender, or doesn’t work at all)
- Ender Pearl – Enderman
- Raw Fish – Silver Fish
- Glass Bottle – Witch
- Gold Nugget – Zombie Pigman
- Blaze Rod – Blaze
- Ghast Tear – Ghast
- Magma Cream – Magma Cube
- Soul sand – Wither(the wither skull dosen’t work properly)
- Monster Spawner block (pig spawner) + mob’s specific item
- For example, take the monster spawner, and craft it with string, and you get the spider spawner.
- The block can be obtained using inv editing, or my Minable Spawners mod.
- Monsters need darkness (including BLAZE)
- Animals need grass.
- Spawned sheep will have random fur, and this cannot be changed.
- Villagers will have the default brown clothes
- Squids need water.
- Slimes need depth and their special chunks.
- Ender Dragon probably needs to be in The End
Good to know
- Spawner block was not changed, all other spawner mods will still work.
- Maps built with this mod don’t require it.
- Built spawners are legit, no new contents was added.
- What you craft is Spawner Builder item, which can build the real spawners.
- This mod requires Minecraft Forge or ModLoader.
- Place this zip file into .minecraft/mods.
More posts of Craftable Spawners Mod :
Craftable Spawners Screenshots