These are two simple decorative mods that incorporate new base blocks, Chimneys, Fireplaces, and Mantels. They add several things including a stack of fire wood that can be ignited using flint and steal, Several new marble based blocks, Five mantel segments that can be connected in many different combinations, Chimney blocks that react to several other types of blocks, and finally the Chimney Top decorations used to finish off the top of your chimney.
- Marble Blocks – Comes in three colors, white, gray, and black.
- New Brick Blocks – Added Small and Large Brick Style Blocks in black and white, added Small Brick Style Block in stone. (Gray Marble Bricks would look too much like Stone Bricks)
Decorative Chimney (Requires Decorative Marble)
- Stack of Logs – Can be ignited with flint and steal or put out with an empty hand, while lit will emit light.
- Hollow Chimney Blocks – Comes in 16 textures, when stacked next to or above an Active Furnace, Fire or Ignited Logs, these blocks will start to emit smoke out the top (only works for vertical stacks), also the smoke can be turned on using a red stone signal.
- Mantel Pieces – Includes five separate mantel pieces that react to blocks near them similar to the fence, pieces include corner, center, plain side, decorative side, and footer.
- Chimney Top Decorations – These can be used at the top of the Hollow Chimney Blocks to give them a nice finished look, they function just like the Hollow Chimney Blocks.
How to install Decorative Marble and Decorative Chimneys Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install .
- Download Decorative Marble and Decorative Chimneys Mod.
- Add the Decorative Marble zip to the newly created mod folder.
- Add the Decorative Chimneys zip to the newly created mod folder.
- Find the config file for Decorative Chimneys and change any Block Ids as needed.