Extra Bees is a plugin for the Forestry Mod for Minecraft, and adds many new bee species, as well as a swathe of machines to store and manipulate them
- 111 new bee species, with different traits, products, effects and mutations, including 3 naturally occuring bees in 3 new hives.
- 66 new honey combs, with varied products from both vanilla minecraft and mods including Forestry, and IC2.
- 29 honey drop types and 5 propolis types which can be squeezed into a myriad of liquids, including creosote and fuel.
- The Apiarist Database keeps track of discovered species and their mutations, allowing you to easily check what you need to breed a certain bee.
- The acclimatizer allows you to change the tolerance of your bees using items such as lava and water cans.
- Store 1000 bees in the indexer, which can also be sorted by species and type.
- Convert your bees into liquid DNA using the genepool, for use in other genetic machines.
- Go to Extra Bees Mod wiki page