Sometimes the Vanilla version of Minecraft can leave you with an empty feeling in your stomach. That feeling is hunger my friends, and quite frankly the choice of food without mods is malnourished and boring. That is why I think that the HarvestCraft Mod is so great: it adds a grand total of sixty new food recipes and items to Minecraft, meaning that you will no longer be stuck for variety when preparing your meal of choice! The new food items are all created with Vanilla food items and tool, a nice touch meaning that the modification is not too overwhelming for new comers!
If you are wondering about some of the recipes within this mod, here is a recipe list!
HarvestCraft Mod Main Features
- The tomato is a new and re-growable crop, when broken the tomato will drop one food item and then revert back to its original state avoiding the need to manually replant!
- A total of six cooking functions are added to the game, including a Bakeware, a mortar and pestle and a skillet!
- Five brand new milk and wheat products are added to your recipe list, including toast, pasta and heavy cream!
- You can now quench your rumbling stomach with apple, melon and pumpkin dishes!
This mod adds in over TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY new foods and recipes using new cooking tools using only vanilla Minecraft materials and crops.
Note: HarvestCraft Base no longer includes Get all the Seeds! mod, you must download it separately.
Block IDs: None, Item IDs: All the numbers, Config File: Yes
- Go to HarvestCraft Google page
- Download and install .
- Download and place mod ZIP files in the /mod/ directory of your /Minecraft/ folder. Done.
Known Bug: Combustible lemons look like snowballs when thrown
NOTE: When loading these mods with an old world, you’re going to get a list of errors saying Items have changed from ItemPamOnionFood to ItemPamFood etc. This will not ruin your worlds and won’t appear after the first time. Just click yes.
More posts of HarvestCraft Mod :