If you have ever played the ‘Left 4 Dead’ series of games you will know about the online mode. The online versus allows two teams of players to control humans and monsters and pitch them against each other. This was never possible on Minecraft servers, until now! The Left4Dead Mod allows you to allow server SMP players to fight – Humans VS. Mobs! This mod is extremely fun to play and can be controlled by following a simple list of server commands. I really enjoyed playing this mod and would suggest it to anyone!
Left4Dead Mod Main Features!
- You can now install this on a server and play Minecraft Left 4 Dead!
- Choose either the human team or the mob team, and kill!
- You can select mobs like the spider, zombie, skeleton and giant!
- Just place a spawn egg and right click to start!
- The survivors (humans) are allowed bows and swords to protect themselves!
How to use the Left4Dead Mod:
- To use this mod, you have to follow the set server commands. These commands will allow you to set up your game of Left 4 Dead. You can set the spawn points for both teams, and also choose what team to play!
Left4Dead Mod Pros and Cons!
- Is available for both client and server.
- Is very fun to play with friends, and is a new experience.
- Making steady progress towards 100% completion.
- You can only play the mobs in 3rd person.
- The Giant mob seems slightly overpowered.
- You can’t climb walls with Spiders.
How to install the Left4Dead Mod
- First, download the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Then, download the Left4Dead Mod.
- Extract the files to your Desktop with WinRar.
- Download Bukkit for your Minecraft Server.
- Drag and drop the files in your dedicated server folder.
- Configure the server properties to best suit the mod.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!