What it can do?
- Building wand
- Building houses, lines, cubes
- Filling holes with water and lava
- Smart placing of torches
- Filling caves with stone
- Mining wand
- Mining blocks
- Mining ores from surface
- Selective mining of wood, dirt etc.
- Super cheat: Mining ores from surface
- Breaking wand
- Destroying stuff (drops no items)
- Can spare ores
- Can destroy only plants and leaves
How to use Magic Wands?
Wands can build (mine) anything rectangular – box, layer, line…
- 1) Right click one corner of the box you want to build (break, mine)
- 2) Hold some ACTION KEY and right click the opposite corner.
What are Action Keys?
- Right click any block while holding LEFT CTRL key to get a wand-specific help.
- Backup your minecraft.jar
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Copy the MagicWands zip file (whole, as is) to .minecraft/mods. If that dosen’t work, extract it into minecraft.jar
PROPERTY FILE: .minecraft/config/magicwands.properties
Property file lets you:
- Enable OBSIDIAN and BEDROCK breaking
- Enable fast mode (good for large builds / mining)
- Change keys (Action keys, and the Help key)
- Change IDs
- Enable FREE BUILD MODE (like CREATIVE)
FREE BUILD MODE – build freely!
- In this mode, no resources are taken from your inventory
- Basic wands have same parameters as the reinforced ones
- Wands are not damaged on use.
- This mode can be enabled in the properties file by changing
FREE_BUILD_MODE=No to FREE_BUILD_MODE=Yes.