The Mice Points Mod is very useful by the developer ‘codegreen’. This mod makes several useful changes to your Minecraft game, including things like the ability to set way points. This mod is made by the experienced developer ‘codegreen’ and it shows. This mod is completed to the highest quality and is currently bug-free. I recommend this mod to any Minecraft user. Its functions are useful in every sense of the word and it will help you out in exploring, mining, or finding your way home. Perhaps the only negative is that this mod has quite a tricky installation.
Mice Points Mod Main Features!
- This mod lets you set and place way points on the map.
- Once you have done this, you will get your own mini map that your way points on.
- The mini map has a top down view, so it is very useful for mining or searching for resources.
- You can then teleport to these way points very easily.
How to use the Mice Points Mod
All of the functions in this mod have hotkeys built in. The G key selects different points and the H key will teleport you to the selected point.
Mice Points Mod Pros and Cons!
- This mod is incredibly useful but is also bug-free.
- It works for SMP and client so you can use it online.
- It works with OptiFine, MCPATCHER and Forge.
- Has quite a tricky download as this mod has some requirements.
How to install the Mice Points Mod
- First, download the latest version of Modloader
- Then, download the Mice Points Mod.
- You will also then need to download the Texture Extractor Mod!
- Extract the files to your Desktop with WinRar.
- Open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/mods.
- Drag and drop the files into there.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!