Mob Amputation Mod allows you to cut body parts off your enemies. This mod adds a new epic gory and super bloody function to Minecraft mobs such as zombies, zombie pigmen, and skeletons that while fighting you have a chance to cut off their limbs.
This mod lets you cut off and dismember mobs and blood will go everywhere and it is super realistic. You can cut off arms, legs, and even the heads off the mob. If you cut the mobs head off their nerves will still be alive for a few seconds and then the mob will drop dead. It adds sick animation effects and makes fighting in Minecraft realistic.
- Tools will have a random chance of amputating limbs of mobs. Swords and axes being the highest, followed by pickaxes, arrows and fishing hooks, and finally spades.
- Can be configured to allow 100% success in amputation with any item (Like in the video)
- Works only on Skeletons, Zombies and Zombie Pigmen.
- Headless mobs will eventually die after a brief moment. (Can be toggled)
- Skeleton’s attacking behaviour changes when its bow arm is cut off! (This is disabled in SMP)
- Gibs can be punched. Perfect for entertainment purposes.
- Works on SMP too!
- Zombie Pigmen (with blood!)
- Zombies (with blood!)
How to install Mob Amputation Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install iChun Util.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- There will be a config file generated in the config folder which will allow you to disable or edit certain effects.