The Monster Evolution Mod adds a new game mode into your game that increases the difficulty. Not only does it amp up the chance of you getting killed, or blown up – but it actually also adds new mobs and biomes into the game. These mobs are seen to be ‘evolving’ from vanilla mobs, which is why they have a completely separate game mode. This mod is mainly to be used for survival purposes, but the developer, ‘szaszabali99′, has noted there is more to do. There are updates planned with this mod, and is currently 60% complete.
Monster Evolution Mod Main Features!
- All of the mobs that are added are visually similar to vanilla mobs.
- This gives the effect that the mobs have actually evolved!
- A new biome has been added called “Space – Time Break Plins”.
- One of the strongest mobs is the ‘Invincible Mage’.
How to use the Monster Evolution Mod:
- To use the Monster Evolution Mod, it is very simple. If you have installed correctly, you should be able to select the new game mode and difficulty from your main menu. After you do this, you will be spawned in the new world with the evolved, deadly mobs! Have fun and try to stay alive!
Monster Evolution Mod Pros and Cons!
- Adds an entire new game mode.
- More challenging mob combat.
- This mod feels half complete. It is only 60% complete.
How to install the Monster Evolution Mod
- First, download the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Then, download the Monster Evolution Mod.
- Extract the files to your Desktop with WinRar.
- Open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/mods.
- Drag and drop the files into there.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!