Natura is a mod that aims to spice up the world with interesting worldgen. With a few small additions, hunger no longer has to be about hunting animals early game. The mod is mostly intuitive; everything should be sensible or explained in-game.
Natura is a worldgen companion to Tinkers’ Construct. The mod works well with ExtraBiomesXL, but neither are necessary for the best experience.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download Mantle (REQUIRED to use Natura in 1.7.2+)
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.