- 1. Go to your minecraft folder. (If you don’t know how to, look it up)
- 2. Place the zip file in the /mods/ folder and run the game.
- 3. If you want to change a setting (eg: a block id), go to /config/ and open “PortalGun.properties” with your favourite text editor.
- 1. Drop the zip in the /mods/ folder of the server root folder.
- The mod requires
- The mod DOES NOT auto resolve ID issues like some other mods.
- Do check the default properties file, enough comments have been added for your understanding.
- The server only works on VANILLA server at the moment.
Topmost Issues With Latest Version:
- Crashing with: cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: portalgun.common.PortalGunThere are NEW installation steps now. Just dragdrop the zip into the mods folder. Repeat, DO NOT extract it.DO NOT EXTRACT THE ZIP FILE!
- See through portals does not work right. (However if they rotate your camera, please redownload and reinstall)