This mod allows you to control and use the elements of fire, ice, air, earth, and lightning. Once installed, you will be able to use abilities that include throwing fire bombs and causing lightning strikes. It also includes new mobs, new weapons and some extras.
- Download and install installer
- Download Power of the Elements Mod
- Put the mod inside the mods folder in the .minecraft folder.
- Start Minecraft and control the elements!
More posts of Power of the Elements Mod :
Power of the Elements Screenshots and Information
1. Fire crystal ore – comman as iron ore
2. Ice crystal ore – comman as iron ore
3. Lightning crystal ore – comman as iron ore
4. Air crystal ore – comman as iron ore
5. Earth crystal ore – comman as iron ore
6. Light crystal ore – comman as diamond ore
7. Dark crystal ore – comman as diamond ore
8. Copper ore – comman as iron ore
9. Tin ore – comman as iron ore
10. Silver ore – comman as gold ore
11. Block of fire crystals
12. Block of ice crystals
13. Block of lightning crystals
14. Block of air crystals
15. Block of earth crystals
16. Block of light crystals
17. Block of dark crystals
18. Block of copper
19. Block of tin
20. Block of bronze
21. Block of steel
22. Block of silver
23. Earth stone
24. Fire stone – sets mobs on fire when they walk into it
25. Electric block – spawns lightning on mobs when they walk into it
26. Element crafting table – used to craft elements and elemental weapons
27. Light and dark enchanting table – used to enchant elemental weapons with dark or light crystals
1. Fire crystal
2. Ice crystal
3. Lightning crystal
4. Air crystal
5. Earth crystal
6. Light crystal – gives weapons the light enchantment
7. Dark cyrstal – gives weapons the dark enchantment
8. Copper ingot
9. Tin ingot
10. Bronze ingot
11. Steel ingot
12. Silver ingot
13. Tin can
14. Element core – used to make element crafting table.
1. Can of water – replenishes 1 hunger point
2. Can of apple juice – replenishes 2 hunger points
3. Raw egg – replenishes 1 hunger point, gives hunger potion effect.
4. Fried egg – replenishes 2 hunger points
1. Fire Blast – throw at mobs to set them on fire.
2. Fire Bomb – throw at the ground to cause an explosion and set the ground on fire.
3. Fire Spread – spreads fire around area like a flamethrower
4. Fire Rocket – shoots a rockets that cause a fiery explosion
5. Smoke Spread – causes mobs to be blind, slow, and poisoned
6. Smoke Bomb – throw at a group of mobs to make them blind, slow, and poisoned
7. Fire Wall – spawns a wall of fire stone
8. Fire Resistance – makes you fire resistant
9. Ice Shard – throw at mobs to slow them.
10. Ice Bomb – throw at a group of mobs to slow them.
11. Water Ball – throw at mobs to slow them down.
12. Water Tether- throw to teleport the player.
13. Ice Wall – spawns a wall made of ice blocks
14. Breath of Water – allows you to breath in water
15. Lightning Pulse – throw at mobs to send a bolt of lightning to them.
16. Lightning Sphere – shoots a sphere that spawns lightning and an explosion.
17. Electric Field – spawns a wall made of electric blocks.
18. Air Disc – throw at mobs to knock them back.
19. Air Bomb – throw at the ground to cause an knock back explosion.
20. Sound Wave – throw at mobs to knock them back.
21. Air Dash – increase player’s speed.
22. Air Jump – increases how high the player jumps.
23. Earth Rock – throw at mobs to harm them.
24. Earth Spike – throw at mobs to harm them.
25. Earth Wall – spawns a wall of earth stone.
1. Fire Arrow – sets a mob on fire when it is hit.
2. Ice Arrow – slows/freezes a mob when it is hit.
3. Lightning Arrow – sends a bolt of lightning to a mob when it is hit.
4. Fire Bow – shoots fire arrows.
5. Ice Bow – shoots ice arrows.
6. Lightning Bow – shoots lightning arrows.
7. Cane – Egyptian weapon that is strong as a gold sword.
8. Fire Cane – cane sets mobs on fire when it hits them.
9. Sai – Japanese weapon that is strong as a stone sword.
10. Ice Sai – sai slows/freeze mobs when it hits them.
11. Battle Axe – combat axe that is strong as a iron sword.
12. Lighting Battle Axe – axe sends a bolt of lightning to mobs when it hits them.
13. Bronze Sword – sword made out of bronze that is strong as a stone sword.
14. Dagger – miniature sword that is strong as a stone sword.
15. Tomahawk – Native American weapon that is strong as a iron sword. Can be thrown at mobs to cause damage.
Element Crafting Table
*Used to crafting anything involving fire, ice, lightning, air, and earth crystals.
Light and Dark Enchanting Table
*Use a dark or light crystal to enchant a elemental weapon.
Titans – mobs for each element that can be allied and help you fight enemies.
Fire Titan – spawns in the desert and carries a cane. Is resistant to fire attacks. Is allied when clicked on by a fire crystal. Drops fire crystals when killed.
Ice Titan – spawns in snow-based biomes and carries a sai. Is allied when clicked on with a ice crystal. Drops ice crystals when killed.
Lightning Titan – spawns in the forest and carries a battle axe. Is resistant to fire. Is allied when clicked on with a lightning crystal. Drops lightning crystals when killed.
Air Titan – spawns in hill-based biomes and carries an iron sword. Is allied when clicked on with a air crystal. Drops air crystals when killed.
Earth Titan – spawns in forests, plains, and jungles and carries a bronze sword. Is allied when clicked on with a earth crystal. Drops earth crystals when killed.
Soldier – spawns in the forest and plains. Carries an iron sword. Hunts and attacks titans. When killed, rarely drops crystals.