Adds a Quick Third Person (QTP) key. Press F5 to go into third person just like normal. Then press your QTP key to enable a special Third Person mode which allows you to orbit around your character. Holding the QTP key will lock the camera temporaily.
If you press F5 to go into the face-view third person, pressing the QTP key will enable a different control.
Setup your QTP key in the keyboard settings.
- When in First Person, press F5 to go into third person mode. Now, press the QTP key. This will enable Quick Third Person “A”. In QTP “A”:
- Moving your mouse will orbit the camera around your character.
- Pressing the QTP key will snap your character direction to your camera direction.
- While holding the QTP key down, the camera direction will be locked and your character will look around as you move your mouse.
- When in First Person, press F5 twice to go into face-view third person mode. Now, press the QTP key. This will enable Quick Third Person “B”. In QTP “B”:
- Moving your mouse will make your character look around.
- Pressing the QTP key will snap your camera direction to your character direction.
- While holding the QTP key down, the character direction will be locked and your camera will orbit around your character as you move your mouse.
- You can install this mod like any regular mod, by putting the contents of the archive in .minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar.
- You can also install it by putting the archive file into .minecraft/mods/ folder.