The Recycler Mod adds one main feature to Minecraft. ‘The Recycler’ is a new machine that you can create and will turn any item back into its original resources gradually. This process will take time but can be sped up in various different types of ways. This is not an original idea for a mod as it has be done in different ways in the past, but it is one of the most realistic. This mod is very useful as it allows you to reverse crafting recipes that otherwise you would not be able to. You can then re-gather you precious material like you’d never even lost it in the first place. Enjoy this amazing mod!
Recycler Mod Main Features!
- This mod adds the ‘Recycler’. A machine that will let you get 100% of your resources back.
- The machine actually uses catalysts instead of fuel to run.
- The machine turns an item back into its resources in around five minutes.
- This time can be sped up with a Mystic Stone!
- Has a simple, smooth texture.
How to use the AllSnow Mod:
- To use this mod, install it with Minecraft Forge. Then, load up your latest save game and craft the Recycler from 4 Cobblestone, 2 Brown & 2 Red Mushroom, 1 Wood.
Recycler Mod Pros and Cons!
- Is available for single player.
- You can reverse any crafting recipe and get your stuff back!
- Has a very simple, sleek design.
- This mod is not available for multiplayer.
- There are some known bugs with this mod at the moment.
How to install the Recycler Mod
- First, download the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Then, download the Recycler Mod.
- Extract the files to your Desktop with WinRar.
- Open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/mods.
- Delete the entire META-INF folder.
- Drag and drop the files into there.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!