This mod adds 30 new ores, where 6 of those generate in the overworld, and the rest generates in the new dimension called Soul Forest. In this Soul Forest Dimension you will find Grass, dirt Porphory, Slate, Granite, my custom tree which is called the grapetree. In the future you will also find some other dimensions like this forest, for example the one that is the current dimension of the update 1.4 called Frost Caves, in here you can find lots of snow blocks (custom ones) and 3 different types of mobs along with some cool snowy towers.
On these trees you will find 6 types of vines (Baneberry, Blueberry, Blackberry, Cranberry, Razzberry, Raspberry, Strawberry), you can even find some cocoa beans on them. There is this weird thing going on with these trees where the vines don’t always spawn on the log itself, i am working on this. The world is a giant underground world, having large pools of water at the bottom and large patches of grass on the middle-top.
To get to this dimension you will have to create a portal (same frame as the nether portal frame) but instead of obsidian you use Silver (temporarily) and to activate it you place a silverore (temporarily) inside the frame, like you would normally do with flint and steel. This will change in later versions aswell as the portalblock texture which is now the purple one.
This mod adds about 12 new tool sets and 2 tiers above diamond. Also this mod adds 7 new armor sets.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download Soul Forest Mod file.
- Open Soul Forest.zip with winrar or 7-zip.
- Drag all the folders gui, mob and textures into the minecraft.jar file.
- Put Soul Forest.zip in your mods folder (located in .minecraft)
- Close your minecraft.jar and Soul Forest.zip
- You are ready to play.
Pro tip: If your minecraft crashes when you have just added a mod and you have multiple mods installed, start fresh and install mods one by one.
More posts of Soul Forest Mod :
Soul Forest Screenshots
The Soul Forest Dimension
The new portal! Made with silver blocks and a silver ore.
The new mob, A flying Fairy.
The current biome dont worry the old foresty one will come back
Soul Forest Achievement Tab
Soul Forest Recipes
Polisher Towel: (can use any type of wool)
This is how you make a cut version of an uncut gem. (you will need Polisher and Polisher Towel to make it).
Uranium Liquid: (will become a new fuel in the newer update, as i plan on making a custom workbench thing).
Last but not least, you can ofcourse also reclaim the blocks from a storage block:
Ofcourse there are the vanilla tiers wood, stone, iron, diamond (0, 1, 2, 3). But i added 12 new tool sets:
- Tin (tier 1) it is tier 1 but it has fewer uses then stone.
- Copper (tier 1) same for copper.
- Chromite (tier 2) just a little bit better then iron
- Tanzanite (tier 2) just a little bit better then chromite
- Bronze (tier 2) better then iron, a good replacement for iron.
- Silver (tier 3) not yet as good as diamond.
- Steel (tier 4) yes this one is better then diamond
- Cobalt (tier 4) This is one of the best pickaxes in the game.
- Mithril (tier 5) The best pickaxe. This is the only tier that can mine Titanium, Uranium and Blackdiamond and has 3216 uses
The 3 following are tier 3 but have the highest enchantability (just a little bit better then gold)
- Sapphire (tier 3) not yet as good as silver.
- Ruby (tier 3) this one is like silver.
- Emerald (tier 3) a bit better then silver.
In order to get to the dimension you will need to have one Silver Ore and 10 or 14 mossy cobblestone. But in order to mine almost anything in the soul forest dimension you will need a Silver pickaxe or better. There are exceptions like Opal (which can be mined by anything) and Titanium, Uranium and Black Diamond (which is the highest tier of blocks and can only be mined by mithril).