- When the player dies, a grave will pop up, containing a small honor message, and your name.
- A grave will only pop up if you die when you have a solid block under your feet.
- If you die in the middle of the air, no grave will pop up.
- You can set your own grave model in a small gui that pops up if you press ‘M’. this key can be customized in the Controls menu.
- Graves have to be bought. (prices mentioned in the gui). The graves you bought are saved. (the saves are/can bug if you play in LAN or SMP. this needs testing)
- Graves always spawn facing east, but be rotated with shiftclicking. They have 32 rotate stances. (every click makes it turn 11.5°)
- Graves are unbreakable, but can be removed by any other player if the grave does not have any loot anymore.
- 9 models of graves are available.
You can craft a Decorative grave too (item looks like a brick). The item needs some reflection to be used. To set a grave, the grave will need some arguments.
It needs :
- it needs a playername
- it needs a death message/honor message
- it needs a meta/type of grave model
To proceed to these, use commands, which you can use anytime !
- meta + a number from 1 to 7.
(tip: press M to take a look at the graves. they have their respective numbers )
example: /grave set meta 2
- name + a word (no spaces !! Artix all mighty is not a valid name. Artix_all_mighty is !)
example: /grave set name George.W.Bush
- message + a word. If you want to set a complete sentence, use ‘ _ ‘ to space the words ! example: /grave set message I_was_more_Famous_then_my_dog_!
- message2 + a word. same as above. only this message will come AFTER the name.
You need all 4 arguments to make the grave spawn correctly. if you want message or message2 to be nothing, just fill in an underscore ( _ )
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Subaraki’s Gravestone Mod
- Put Subaraki’s Gravestone Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.