Inspiration taken from TehKrush’s Timber Mod or Tree Capitator Mod
- Allows you to chop down a tree from the bottom block in one hit with any axe.
- Is SMP compatible unlike the current Timber mod by TehKrush.
- Holding shift will allow you to use an axe normally.
How to install TreeFeller Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install
- Download mod zip file
- Put downloaded zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one
- Durability (default =false) Sets whether or not durability is used up for ever block dropped.
- Tools (default = “”) Sets the extra tools that can be used. NOTE: as of v1.3 all vanilla axes timber and are no longer configurable.(This may be re added at a later date.)
- Trees (default = “17″) Sets the trees that you can chop down.
To add trees or tools simply separate their IDs with a comma. For trees the ID is the BlockID of the log You can also do id:meta now