This mod allows you to trade any items using coins. The coins come in four values: the Coin (value 1), the Coin Stack (value 9), the Large Coin Stack (value 81) and the Coin Pile (value 729). Obviously, 9 of a lower tier will get you 1 of the higher tier; also 1 of a higher tier will get you 9 of the lower tier.
The trading is done at an Universal Trade Station. The only way to get coins is by selling an item. Most vanilla items have a predefined price and prices can be changed in the config file.
Items can only be bought after the player has found at least one of that item (no buying blaze rods before finding one).
- Download and install installer
- Download Universal Coins Mod
- Put zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one.
- There are three configuration files: the block/item ID file, the price list file and the blacklist file. The items on the blacklist can not get a price.
- All the prices on the price list can be changed.
More posts of Universal Coins Mod :
Universal Coins Screenshots
The Trade Station:
The GUI looks like this:
Put an item in the larger slot (top-left) and press Buy Or Sell. If you don’t have enough coins to buy or if the output slots are occupied, the buttons will be grayed out.
Here is the GUI after an iron ingot has been sold.
Take the coins from the output slot and put them in the bottom-left slot to add them to the station’s internal coin amount.
If the station has enough money, you can even buy the item in the top-left slot by pressing Buy.
If you ever want to retrieve the coins from the internal coin buffer, press the buttons on the bottom. The coins should appear in the bottom-right slot for you to pick up.
Universal Coins Recipes
First, you’ll need a Selling Catalogue. It is only used as a crafting ingredient.
Then, craft yourself the Trading Station.