This mod allows you to trade any items using coins. The coins come in four values: the Coin (value 1), the Coin Stack (value 9), the Large Coin Stack (value 81) and the Coin Pile (value 729). Obviously, 9 of a lower tier will get you 1 of the higher tier; also 1 of a higher tier will get you 9 of the lower tier.
The trading is done at an Universal Trade Station. The only way to get coins is by selling an item. Most vanilla items have a predefined price and prices can be changed in the config file.
Items can only be bought after the player has found at least one of that item (no buying blaze rods before finding one).
- Download and install installer
- Download Universal Coins Mod
- Put zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one.
- There are three configuration files: the block/item ID file, the price list file and the blacklist file. The items on the blacklist can not get a price.
- All the prices on the price list can be changed.