This mod adds a Web Screen Block! So, what do you think this block will do ? Well, when you place a few of those blocks (144 in fact) in a 16x9x1 surface shape, and you right-click it, a real web browser shows up. You can go on YouTube, watch some videos or listen to your favourites musics, or watch the stream of your favourite streamer, and everything in-game.
First, you need to craft 16×9 = 144 = 64 + 64 + 16 web screens blocks crafted like this:
So, in fact, you will need 9 rose red, 9 catcus green, 9 lapis lazuli, and 54 glass panes. Then, build a 16×9 wall with them, and right click on the face where you want the screen to appear (check that you don’t have any items in your hand). That’s it, you created your screen. Shift-Right Click to change the URL. Don’t forget http:// before the URL, or it won’t work. To click on the screen, simply right-click it.
For windows client:
- Download and install installer
- Download Web Displays Mod Installer
- After downloading the installer, double-click on it to launch it and click on install. You can click on the three dotted button to change the .minecraft folder. This is NOT needed if you are using the official Minecraft Launcher. If you didn’t use the Forge installer to install , your launcher profile that you are using to play Minecraft with Forge might be called different than “Forge”.
For non-windows clients:
On non-windows clients, you won’t be able to see screens it is just made so that you can join server that uses this mod.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Download Web Displays Mod
- Put Web Displays Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create it
- This mod is a BETA mod! There are probably still a LOT of bugs
- This mod can at the moment only work on WINDOWS
- You can still install the mod so that you can join server that uses it, but you won’t be able to see screens.
More posts of Web Displays Mod :