The WebChat Mod is a very smooth running mod for your servers. If you are annoyed by the text in a server taking up half your screen then this mod could be for you. What this mod does is relocate the chat logs that are usually at the bottom of your screen, and moves them to a new tab in your internet browser. This means that you don’t have to struggle looking past the text, you can now manage t both Minecraft and the separate tab with ease. The whole mod is controlled by regular expressions. Why not download today?
WebChat Mod Main Features!
- This mod will open up your server chat in an internet browser.
- This will free up your screen. Allowing you to see better and play better.
- You can manage the WebChat mod’s tabs from ingame. (Hotkeys)
- It is easy to start up and shutdown the WebChat mod’s log.
- You can create your own chat filters, to ban swearing or whatever you want.
How to use the WebChat Mod:
- First of all, this mod installs just like any other mod. It does not require Minecraft Forge. Then, once you have joined your server- the chat log tab should open up in your Internet browser. From here, you can assign shortcuts to different hotkeys for easier use.
WebChat Mod Pros and Cons!
- This mod frees up your Minecraft screen.
- Is available for SMP servers.
- Easy installation, Forge is not required.
- There are no faults with this Minecraft mod.
How to install the WebChat Mod
- First, download the latest version of Bukkit for your server.
- Then, download the WebChat Mod.
- Extract the files to your Desktop with WinRar.
- Drag and drop the files from your desktop into the mods folder inside your Bukkit server folder.
- Close all of the folder locations and get ready to run Minecraft.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!