It’s ZombieCraft, the Nazi Zombies COD game adapted to Minecraft! A Collaboration created by myself, Pixelkids, Kane and MD65
- Extract ZombieCraftLaunch.jar from the zip, you can put it anywhere.
- Simply run ZombieCraftLaunch.jar for windows, or open with Java Platform, from anywhere! Or in command line: java -jar ZombieCraftLaunch.jar
- For 3 extra maps: put the _contents_ of “ZC Extra Maps.zip” into %appdata%.minecraftzcmaps
- ZombieCraft does not interfere with your regular minecraft game!
- Alternative manual method after failed update: Put the jar file in .minecraft/bin, run launcher and play.
More posts of ZombieCraft Mod :