What does Antique Atlas mod do?
Adds item Antique Atlas. It’s like a fancy antique-looking map, which saves all visited locations so you can browse them. Maps are generated around the player based on chunk-average biome.
Since version 2.0 you can navigate the map by pressing arrow buttons or arrow keys on the keyboard. Press the button in the bottom right corner to return to you current location.
+ RMB =
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of Antique Atlas Mod :