A revolutionary piece of software that will forever change how you use your bow and arrow. This mod adds a feature that allows your point of view to follow arrows that you fire and to see exactly where they land and how much damage they inflict. This point of view has been used countless times in films and video games, and it’s about time that Minecraft was able to share in its glory. It’s a truly remarkable way of increasing your accuracy and adding a few cinematic elements to your Minecraft experience.
How to install Arrow Cam Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.