Once there was a Portable Workbench ( Crafting table). But now there is a Portable Chest! It isn’t really named Portable Chests, instead they name it Backpack! Surely all of you who plays Minecraft would need an extra space for more items That’s why Backpacks mod is a popular mod. Because sometimes when we are collecting resources, or mining. We have filled up the bag space. So now we are left with nothing but to go back to your home. Suddenly, there was a diamond!
This is a rewrite of MigthyPorks Backpack Mod. Unfortunately he no longer supports this mod. But he put all his code to the net so others can resurrect it.
This is nearly a 100% rewrite of the old mod because the old code was extremely dirty and this is a version for Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
How to use them:
- Simple hold a backpack in your hand an right click to open it.
- If you want to rename it sneak and right click. You can enter a new name then.