This mod adds three blocks, all being similar to each other, store mass quantities of a certain item.
- This mod adds many features that make them easier to work with. Putting in items is as simple as right clicking a barrel with an item in your hand.
- Getting annoying putting a stack of items in at a time? This mod fixes that by taking every item in your inventory into the barrel by double-right clicking the barrel!
- Want to take items out? Left click the barrel! Make sure you’re not in creative though. Just want to take one item out? Sneak while clicking the barrel! Try it out!
- Is your Barrel getting a bit too clogged up and want an upgrade? With a higher tier barrel, double-right click the barrel to upgrade in it. Make sure you only have one barrel in your inventory because Barrels Mod basically swaps the barrel.
- Want to use other mod like Build Craft or Red Power? Barrels Mod is compatible with those mods and will function normally with those mods. Put items in from the top and out from the bottom. So you can include barrels into your automatic sorting system!
This mod adds three blocks all storing different amounts of items.The most basic type, the Barrel can hold 64 stacks and is crafted as shown:
The second tier, called the Ender Barrel can hold 1028 stacks of items and is crafted as shown:
The best barrel, called the Quantum Barrel holds 4096 stacks of items and is crafted as shown:
- Note that these crafting recipes can be changed within the configuration file of the mod if you would like to change them.
- Capacities of barrels can also be configured there.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of Barrels Mod :