Adding music to get your adrenaline pumping during battles in your Minecraft World. Features 4 different battle tracks for the Overworld, Nether, and Bosses.
- Download and install installer
- Download Battle Music Mod
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar file into the .minecraft/mods folder. If one does not exist you can create one.
- The default pack of tracks is a selection from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and is the respective property of Nintendo and Koji Kondo, no infringement intended.
- But if Zelda is not your cup of tea, feel free to replace the sounds in .minecraft/mods/battlemusic.jar/assets/battlemusic/.
- Or alternatively choose a different file in the config, found in .minecraft/configs/.
- Then add the new .ogg sound file to .minecraft/mods/battlemusic.jar/assets/battlemusic/