The current sprinting system is extremely buggy! It frustrates players as it is a vital part of playing the game; without an efficient sprinting technique, deaths can become a common thing in Minecraftia! That is why I thought that this mod was so great, it permanently fixes a temporary bug in Minecraft and improves it! This mod allows you to map sprinting to an official keyboard key.
Better Sprinting Mod Main Features
- Sprint(hold) allows you to sprint as long as you have mapped it to a specific key!
- Sprint(toggle) allows you to press it once and then you will sprint FOREVER! (Or at least until you get hungry again)
- Sneak(toggle) does the same thing as sprint toggle does but for sneaking! Useful, huh?
- On multiplayer too, you can hold togglesprint to fly five times faster!
Better Sprinting Mod Positives and Negatives
PROS: Well for starters, this mod permanently fixes an existing bug in Minecraft! Thus making it user friendly and a very useful mod. It is fully available to Minecraft multiple player and the installation is very simple! Obviously this mod is fully compatible with other mods (including OptiFine)
CONS: There aren’t any negatives with this mod, it does exactly what is says on the tin! ENJOY IT!
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Player API.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of Better Sprinting Mod :