Biomes O’ Plenty is a mod that is designed to give players a better Minecraft world to explore, and more of a reason to explore it in the first place. There are a lot of realistic biomes, some fantasy biomes, and other cool things I’ve added to the mod.
The mod also adds some new world types…
- Small Biomes: Basically the opposite of the Large Biomes world type.
- No Parasite: Doesn’t generate the Parasitic Heap biome, for those who don’t want it.
- Realistic: Only generates realistic biomes.
- Fantasy: Only generates fantasy biomes.
- Missing Biomes: Vanilla biomes + 5 biomes that were in previous versions of Minecraft, and 2 meant to represent the taiga and swamp from Beta 1.8: Rainforest, Savanna, Seasonal Forest, Shrubland, Tundra, Boreal Forest, and Lush Swamp
- Seasonal: Will be changed for the current real-life season (For the Eastern United States at least, as that’s where I live).
- Holiday: Will be changed for the current United States holiday season (Halloween, Christmas, etc.)
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Biomes O’ Plenty Screenshots
Biomes O’ Plenty Recipes
1 Ancient Staff Topper, 1 Ancient Staff Pole, 1 Ancient Staff Handle
Ancient Staff Topper:
1 Nether Star, 1 Diamond, 1 End Stone, 4 Iron Ingots
Ancient Staff Pole:
1 Redstone Dust, 2 End Stone, 6 Iron Ingots
Ancient Staff Handle:
1 Emerald, 2 End Stone, 4 Iron Ingots
4 Eyes of Ender, 4 Obsidian, 1 Amethyst Block
8 Moss, 1 Cobblestone
Mossy Stone Brick:
8 Moss, 1 Stone Brick
4 Mud Balls
Mud Bricks (Block):
4 Mud Bricks
Red Rock Bricks:
4 Red Rocks
4 Piles of Ashes
Light Blue Dye:
Light Gray Dye:
1 Pile of Ashes
9 Piles of Ashes
1 Mud Ball
1 Red Rock Cobblestone