Chisel adds a huge variety of static blocks to the game. This mod will be very useful for people who like the construction aspect of Minecraft.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod and Autoutils (Only for Minecraft 1.6.4).
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of Chisel Mod :
Chisel Screenshots and Recipes
Right click with it equipped to display the new GUI:
Place a block into middle slot, and click on one of (up to) 16 variations of it to carve that variation.
Following are 4 images that show all currently possible variations, around 300 total.
Two new blocks are added to worldgen: marble and limestone. Each can be crafted into stairs and slabs. Marble can also be crafted into pillars which in turn can be crafted into pillar slabs. All these blocks have 16 variations each, that you can obtain with chisel.
Access to new blocks is provided mostly through one tool: chisel. Craft it out of a stick and an ingot like this:
Alternative recipe can be enabled in config file: