Counter Craft is a mod based off of Counter Strike: Global Offense, Call of Duty and Battlefield 4. But mainly revolves around Counter Strike.
Play alone or with your friends in a fast passed Team Death Match or Queue to test your skills against other players! But look out for the case drops! You might be lucky and open a rare skin!
Friends and Chat:
Match Making: (Yes, it works, go find a TDM game! What are you waiting for!?)
Ingame HUD: (TDM, My GUI Scale was messed up)
Buy Menu: (TDM, again, GUI Scale messed up, yes Competitive has a ‘Buying’ system like CSGO)
- Smooth, laser like gun mechanics
- Gun Skins (Client and ServerSide)
- Gun Spread and recoil systems (Like CSGO)
- Grenades, defuse kits and bomb items
- Overhauled Main Menu GUI
- Player Cloud: All your data such as inventory is saved to it
- Match Making System (No need to join a server! Just click the search button and your in a game)
- Friend System: Add your firneds and rekt there butts! >:D No but seriously, watch the language
- Friend chats/messages and parties to find matches
- Team Death Match till time runs out!
- Competitive Gameplay, 20 rounds of search and destroy!
- Case/Loot drop system, at the end of a game you have a chance of receiving a case! (They contain skins)
- Easy Installation (Technic Launcher)
- Light weight and effecient mod (MC Version 1.6.4)
- Customizable HUD Color and Crosshair Color.
- Team Death Match: 4 games in cycle, one map in cycle
- Competitive: 2 games in cycle, one map in cycle
- Requires Internet Connection and ONLINE mode.
- Player Cloud and Client are constantly being UPDATED, the game might crash a few times.
- More Servers are on there way
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.