This mod lets you craft two special blocks that can copy a bit of terrain or a building (Formally a 16 by 16 by 16 cube). There is the Copying Block (The blue one) that when activated “scans” its surroundings and saves it. Then you have the Pasting Block (The red one) that can paste the copied blocks when activated. Now you can have your dirt house everywhere!
- First place the Copying Block in a building that you want to copy.
- Then you have to right-click the Copying Block.
- After that you can destroy it.
- Then you place the Pasting Block there where you want the copied building to be.
- Finally you have to right-click the Pasting Block to paste the saved building/terrain.
To craft the Copying Block you have to use this simple recipe:
The crafting recipe of the Pasting Block is very similar:
How to install:
- Download and install
- Download the mod
- Put downloaded zip file into
- C:\Users\[Your computer user]\AppData\roaming\.minecraft\mods on Windows
- /Users/[Your user]/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods on Mac folder
- Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one
- Enjoy the mod