This is modified version of daxnitro’s GLSL Shaders mod, updated for newer Minecraft.
There are some added features.
- Support connected texture
- Support multiple composite programs (compostire1, composite2, composite3)
Features from GLSL Shaders OF by id_miner are being added but not fully done yet.
You need specified version of original minecraft.jar,.
You need shaders (*.vsh, *.fsh). They are not currently included in mod zip.
Manual installation in minecraft.jar
- 1. Make a backup of original minecraft.jar. (You may want it later.)
- 2. Open minecraft.jar in WinRAR or 7-Zip or similar program.
- 3. Delete META-INF in minecraft.jar.
- 4. If you use Forge, copy files from Forge universal zip into minecraft.jar
- 5. Copy files from zip into minecraft.jar.
- 6. Copy files from ShadersMod zip into minecraft.jar
- 7. Copy *.fsh *.vsh files into minecraft.jar/shaders (or leave it empty and copy *.fsh *.vsh into .minecraft/shaders folder instead)
- 8. Finished. Run minecraft.
Installation for use with
- 1. Open .
- 2. Click Setup button.
- 3. Select or create configuration you want to use.
- 4. If you use Forge, add Forge universal zip.
- 5. Add zip (below Forge universal if used together).
- 6. Add ShadersMod zip below .
- 7. Add shaders zip file (which has *.fsh *.vsh in shaders folder inside zip)
- 8. OK
More posts of GLSL Shaders Modified Mod :