If you like ‘Half Life 2′ then you are bound to love this mod. The Gravity Gun Mod adds a neat little gun to the game that is a lot of fun to play around with. The crafting of the Gravity Gun is very expensive, costing the player 4 Ender pearls, one block of glowstone and obsidian, 2 iron ingots and a single diamond. But why on earth is it this expensive, what does it do?
Gravity Gun Mod Main Features
- One of the most noticeable features of this mod is the texture for the item itself, the texture is very professional and is well created! The aesthetics accentuate the diversity and fluency of the mod.
- The primary function of the gun is to create a shock wave that will blast back entities.
- If this blasted item comes in contact/collides with a mob, it WILL do damage!
- The secondary function is to grab entities and pull them closer to you!
How to Install Gravity Gun Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install iChun Util.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
The primary button creates a blast that will push back entities. Entities that you throw back will be come projectiles and is likely to hurt any other entities they collide into. The secondary button will do the opposite, and pull in entities If the entity is close enough it will grab them. You can also grab blocks, but you cannot pull them from a distance.