Halo Mod for Minecraft.
When playing the game with Halocraft installed, there are 2 new key controls added to the game. These keys are the “HC Zoom Key”, and the “HC Reload Key”. They can be accessed from the controls menu in Options -> Controls. They are rebind-able like any other key in the game.
- After the mod has been installed and run at least once, there will now have been a “killerchief_halocraft.cfg” file created in the Minecraft directory e.g. “C:Users*Username*AppDataRoaming.minecraft_(*version*)-Forge(*version*)config”
- Use a text editing program like notepad/++ and open it.
- The options there differ from version to version but in the latest version(s) some options are listed below:
(the Letter I: or B: before the variables mean what kind of variable it is, either an integer (whole number) for “I:” or a Boolean (true or false) for “B:”)
The variables labelled “IDOffset(*something*)= ” are the IDs of all the things in the mod that are adjustable in case another mod happens to use the same limited but many IDs available. Blocks can go up to 4096 whereas items (which all the rest are basically) can go up to 32000, making sure you don’t go too low where all the Minecraft items and blocks are already or neither where the other offsets are already covering (plus a minimum of 100 IDs space on top of each offset as it covers the numbers above the IDs chosen).
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of Halocraft Mod :
Data Storage Chip Blank:
Health Pack Block:
Plasma Power Core:
1/3 RAM Chip:
UNSC Power Generator:
Helmet Under Armor:
Chestplate Under Armor:
Leggings Under Armor:
Boots Under Armor:
Mark V Helmet Black:
Mark V Chestplate Black:
Mark V Leggings Black:
Mark V Boots Black:
Mark V Multi-Coloured Armor: