What is Industrial Craft 2 Mod?
Industrial Craft 2 Mod is considered to be the future of Industrial Craft. While playing this mod, you will feel at home and discovering most of the stuff. However, once you get your machines to run, you will quickly notice how smooth and well-designed objects work. Wiring is easier and batteries aren’t twosided (on/off) anymore, new cables, rubber stuffand new machines.
Everything is easy for you, including:
- Creating obstacle courses of Metal Poles and Rubber-Sheets
- Exploring the Nether with an Electrical Jetpack
- Blowing up whole landscapes at once by using the Dynamite-O-Mote
- Discovering the much more complex mechanisms of Nuclear Engineering
- Blowing up your hut or burn your hands.
- Grabbing the rusty ol’ Composite Vest
- Starting hunting Creepers with the new, all-mighty NanoSaber.
- Go to IC² wiki page
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.