Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure Mod adds new items, weapons and bosses inspired manga series of the same name. Written and illustrated by Hirohiko Araki. It adds stands and the way to summon them is through stand arrows which you right click.
- Left Mouse Button (LMB) – Normal Attack
- Sprint (Double Tap W noob) + Left Mouse Button – Special Attack
- Space + Shift – Special Ability (Doesn’t work with shitty stands)
- Shift + Left Mouse Button – Turn On/Off Stand (Well, you have a fucking stand you really won’t turn it off)
- To get another stand just kill yourself (in the game)
How to install Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.