- Localized weather! See rain and nastier storms coming in from a distance
- Replaces vanilla clouds with my own particle based ones that are always shifting around
- Replaces rain and snowfall with a particle based one that blows in the wind
- Rain clouds build up moisture from water and moist biomes
- Stormfront system uses biome temperatures to create nasty storms!
- Improved look of storms from old weather mod
- Wind Vane to show the direction of the wind (Model made by Razz of DecoCraft)
- Scenes enhanced with falling leaf particles and waterfall effects
- Enhances snowfall with more gradual smooth buildup
These are the levels of intensity:
- 0 – 1+ = rain – thunderstorm
- 1 – 2+ = thunderstorm – high wind (and more rain???)
- 2 – 3+ = high wind – hail
- 3 – 4+ = hail – tornado forming
- 4 – 5+ = tornado forming – F1 tornado
High wind and tornadoes above F1 arent in yet, nor are hurricanes or tropical storms.
- /weather2 volcano create – will spawn a very very WIP volcano at your location, in hyper demo mode, missing lots of planned particle effects
- /weather2 storm create F1 – will spawn tornado at your location, eg syntax for other storms: Syntax: storm create
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install CoroUtil.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Run the game, and watch the sky, or use the commands above.
- Extra configuration is possible, Weather2/MiscConfig.cfg inside %appdata%/.minecraft/config.