- Ridiculously easy to use! Just activate the mod then just press the key you want to bind. No memorizing key codes or names!
- Bind keys which are already used for something else! Want to put a macro on the number keys or WASD? Using the override function you can use these keys for both their normal function or as macros when you need them.
- Edit keybinds quickly. Change your binds whenever you want. You can even copy and move macros from key to key with drag ‘n drop.
- Multiple configurations. Different binds in different servers? No problem! It even switches automatically.
- In-game text editor. Want to make a complex macro? No need to alt-tab to notepad, create and edit text files inside minecraft.
- Lots of easy-to-use parameters. Lists of friends, automatic responses, warp points, towns, you name it.
- Scripting! Build custom auto-announcers, time-delay messages, or create your own auto-walk, toggleable-sneak or sprint keys.
- Custom GUIs! Create your own custom GUI and hook up your macros for instant in-game menus
To bind keys:
- In-game, simply press [SNEAK KEY]+GRAVE (change the key in the options if this doesn’t work for you) and you will be prompted to press a key.
- Press the key you would like to bind or click it on the on-screen keyboard
- Enter the chat command (including the / at the start), separate multiple commands with pipe “|”
- Press ENTER to save the keybind, press ESC to cancel it. To edit a keybind repeat the same process.
To use keybinds:
- If the key doesn’t have any other function (eg. it is not bound to any other built-in command or function) then just press the key
- If the key is bound to another function (such as the WASD keys or T,I etc) press your [MACRO ACTIVATE] key (as you set in the options) followed by the key.
- Alternatively if the key is bound to another function press [MACRO OVERRIDE]+[KEY] (again, you can set this in the Controls screen)
How to install Macro/Keybind Mod:
- Install LiteLoader
- Download the .litemod file for your version of minecraft and save it into your “mods” folder (create the “mods” folder if it does not already exist) NOTE: Some browsers will change the file extension to.zip when downloading, if this happens be sure to change it back to .litemod or LiteLoader will not find the mod!
- Run the Minecraft client
- Check the Controls screen in the Minecraft configuration to make sure there are no conflicts with other keys you use. This mod adds pages to the Controls screen for enhanced configuration of any mods which add custom keys