- Ridiculously easy to use! Just activate the mod then just press the key you want to bind. No memorizing key codes or names!
- Bind keys which are already used for something else! Want to put a macro on the number keys or WASD? Using the override function you can use these keys for both their normal function or as macros when you need them.
- Edit keybinds quickly. Change your binds whenever you want. You can even copy and move macros from key to key with drag ‘n drop.
- Multiple configurations. Different binds in different servers? No problem! It even switches automatically.
- In-game text editor. Want to make a complex macro? No need to alt-tab to notepad, create and edit text files inside minecraft.
- Lots of easy-to-use parameters. Lists of friends, automatic responses, warp points, towns, you name it.
- Scripting! Build custom auto-announcers, time-delay messages, or create your own auto-walk, toggleable-sneak or sprint keys.
- Custom GUIs! Create your own custom GUI and hook up your macros for instant in-game menus
LiteLoader is a lightweight mod bootstrapping system designed to provide very basic loader functionality for mods which only require a-eque onTick. It is designed to run alongside but can be updated more quickly than because of the extremely reduced functionality. It can not load ModLoader mods but will not interfere with them either.
How to install Liteloader:
- Download the latest version of LiteLoader by clicking the link below, or choose the version for your version of Minecraft.
- Open your minecraft .jar with WinRAR or 7-zip:
- Click Start -> Run (if you don’t see “Run” try holding down your “Windows” key and press the R key)
- Type %APPDATA% and click OK
- Open .minecraft and then bin
- Open minecraft.jar using WinRAR or 7-zip
- Delete the META-INF folder
- Drag all the files from the liteloader .zip into your minecraft jar
How to install Macro / Keybind Mod:
- Install LiteLoader
- Download the .litemod file for your version of minecraft and save it into your “mods” folder (create the “mods” folder if it does not already exist) NOTE: Some browsers will change the file extension to .zip when downloading, if this happens be sure to change it back to .litemod or LiteLoader will not find the mod!
- Run the Minecraft client
- Check the Controls screen in the Minecraft configuration to make sure there are no conflicts with other keys you use. This mod adds pages to the Controls screen for enhanced configuration of any mods which add custom keys
Macro / Keybind Mod Main Features
- Keybinding mod
- Easy-to-use GUI’s
- Customable friend list
- lots more inside
How to Install Macro / Keybind Mod
- Before you install this mod be sure that all your mods that have previously been installed are already updated
- Download the Liteloader first and put it into the Minecraft.jar folder
- Delete the META-INF file
- Download Macro / Keybind Mod and paste it into the Mods folder
- Note that this bootstrapper will not be compatible with ModLoader when released, so it will be necessary to remove it and install Modloader instead, if you are not prepared refresh your jar do not download this beta!