MineColonies is a colony Simulator adding buildings, workers and guards to Minecraft to create fully functional and interactive towns into the game.
- Fully functional Colony based around your town hall
- Guards that protect your colony (and you) from the nasties
- Train your guards up and equip them with armour and weapons to make them stronger
- Total freedom of placement of buildings
- Build entire resource chains, linked together by the Delivery Man
- Use the workers/combination of workers YOU want to use
- No limit to the number of workers (except by proximity to the townhall)
- Delivery Man
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of MineColonies Mod :
The Supply Ship
Colony in Full Swing, Barracks in foreground, Blacksmith and Baker in front of ship, houses to the rear, miner and lumberjack to the right.
Citizen Huts linked by the Path (NPC’s walk quicker on Gravel in this mod)