This mod is aimed at film-makers who wish to record the motion of their character and replay it back via a scripted entity. It allows you to create a whole series of composite characters for use in your own videos without having to splash out on extra accounts or enlist help.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
- Movement + head rotation
- Item drops (q)
- All Item meta-data (books, enchants, custom names)
- Equip Items / Armor in all slots
- “Block” animation (Sword, etc)
- Shoot arrow (velocity & direction)
- 10fps motion record
then “/mocap-rec stop” to stop recording.
To replay the motion, set up a command block and use the command:
mocap-play <replayname> <player-skin> <entityname>
(“player-skin” is the name of any valid MC character, the mod downloads the players skin from MC.net – case sensitive).
Note: Replays are saved in worldfolder/mocaps/*.mocap