So we’ve seen the Pig Companion Mod and now it’s time for something more awesome…Pet Bat Mod!!! Have you seen those bats added? They are completely worthless. They don’t drop xp nor they have any useful drops. This mod changes everything, now the bats are tame-able and will follow you wherever you go! They will also level-up and attack anything that endangers you. It will also attack anything that you attack. It is a great mod and one of my favorites.
To tame a bat, you have to create a pumpkin pie. To create it, place: pumpkin, sugar and egg into your crating box and you will get pumpkin pie . To attract near-by bats simply hit the floor with the pumpkin pie, making delicious sounds. When the bats are attracted, you have to try and click them with the pie( it is the hardest part). Now you have a tamed bat, click it again to put it into your inventory. To restore your bat’s health simply drop pumpkin pie on the floor and it will eat it.
Pet Bat Mod for Minecraft Main features
- If not in combat, the bat will stay close to its owner
- If the owner is not present on the server, the bat remains in its last position
- Always tries to find a hanging area, if you leave it, it will follow you
- If it gets stuck, it will appear in owners inventory
- Not a good idea to make your bats fight creepers, they are not resistant to fire, lava, or explosion
- Levels up by dealing damage, with every level ,get’s more health and attack strength
- At level 3 they get 33% of life stealing effect
- When it dies, returns to inventory, has to be crafted with pumpkin pie to come back to life again
- If owner is not present on the server when the bat dies, it is lost forever
- Gaining a bat item does not give you ownership
- Health is regained by feeding it with pumpkin pie, either crafting it or dropping it on the floor, other players can feed the bat as well. Only recently dropped pie can be eaten.
- The bat also grants you night vision in a sonar style when you hold it in your hand
How to Install Pet Bat Mod for Minecraft
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it
- If one does not exist you can create one
- Enjoy the mod
More posts of Pet Bat Mod :