About Photoreal Mod
- This mod adds a camera, as found in CorridorDigital’s Photoreal, when snapped it forms a screen ahead of the player, showing the view that was just there. Kinda hard to explain.
- The camera can be found naturally in Mineshaft Corridors chests, albeit at a very low rate. Consider yourself lucky if you find one!
- Equip the camera. You can’t take any photos from the hip, so hit the Right mouse button to smash it into your viewpoint!
- Hit the Left mouse button to take a picture. Freeze frames only occur if the flash is charged, though!
- Yes, the camera animation is like Outlast’s. I based mine off the game’s.
- Check the config file for more options (recharge time, photoreal duration etc).
How to install Photoreal Mod for Minecraft: