A new Inventory: Got two additional buttons ! You can either close the main screen or Open your Rpg Inventory !
6 new Slots: (Jewelry) Necklace, Shield, Rings, a Cape and Gloves.
- Jewelry comes in many different forms and effects.
- Gold Jewelry : Speed an JumpBoost (active effect)
- Diamond Jewelry: Healing (passive effect)
- Lapis Lazuli Jewelry : Damage boost (active) and ‘Weapon Regen’ (passive)
- Emerald Jewelry : various Buffs
(active : Potion effects : visible. passive : effects work on the background and cant be seen like potion effects)
Note: adding an emerald ring to the left ring slot of the Rpg Inventory will result in no effects, as the ring tends to make the other items bug or unfunctional.
- Claymore : with full set, right click to obtain a powerfull boost that you can use to attack with your claymore
- Rage Breaker : Berserker’s can not stand losing … Unleash your rage when health is below 2 hearts (or 2 hunger) by rightclicking the weapon.
- Still full health ? The rage breaker has a massive KnockBack damage on mobs when you where the full armor set !
- Soul Sphere : Attack mobs, and randomly set them on fire, or lunch them up in the air, attack them with 2 extra hearts of damage !
- Right Clicking the Item… Is a mystery to most people. You should read the” Wizard’s Knwoledge : Volume 1 ” (included in this mod). Mages and Wizardry is not only about swinging your stick and casting spells. With magic, great responsability and wisdom comes. If you can understand what is written in the book, you will are worthy to be called a mage !
- Bow: can only be fired when wearing full Archer armor. Has less uses then a normal bow, but :
- Garantee always critical hit
- Less charge time
- No arrows have to be present in your inventory
- Sets mobs on fire
- High damage
SubLib (For Minecraft 1.10.2+)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install SubLib (For Minecraft 1.10.2+).
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Rpg Inventory and All Addons Included: